Neighbor to Neighbor Donations
Founded in 1987, JEA’s Neighbor to Neighbor Fund is a way for customers and employees to light it forward in providing temporary assistance to customers unable to pay their utility bill. The Neighbor to Neighbor Fund helps elderly, disabled, and those less fortunate keep the lights on and water running. A donation to Neighbor to Neighbor makes it possible for those that need it most to maintain utility services during a financial crisis.
- Every dollar counts. In 2016, 546 families were able to maintain utility services as a result of Neighbor to Neighbor.
- Each customer contribution goes directly to people in need. No expenses are deducted by JEA or the United Way.
- Every donation is tax-deductible.
Contribute With Your Monthly JEA Bill
Your one-time or monthly donation to the fund lights it forward.
- Help a child keep cool on the hottest day in summer and warm during a chilly winter’s night.
- Allow a family one week of energy to cook meals and have running water in their kitchen and bath.
- Provide a month of heat and lights to an older couple struggling to live on a fixed income.
Sign In to Donate
If you don't have a jea.com account,
register for one now. You can also sign up for Neighbor to Neighbor by calling