Making energy-efficient upgrades is a smart investment. They help your business save energy every day which, in turn, can save money every month on your utility bill, improving your business’ bottom line. InvestSmart with JEA provides rebate incentives designed to help you make those energy-efficiency upgrades at a lower initial cost. Whether you’re installing a new lighting system, or upgrading your heating, cooling and air handling equipment, InvestSmart with JEA has a variety of incentives available.
For more information, call the InvestSmart with JEA hotline at (888) 345-4609 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
JEA Commercial Customers have already begun taking advantage of InvestSmart with JEA rebates and improved the bottom line for their business.
Read InvestSmart with JEA Case Studies
Watch Our Video Series
Investing in electric equipment can help reduce lifecycle costs, lower fuel consumption, provide a safer and more efficient atmosphere, and contribute to a cleaner and healthier work environment for your business. The JEA Non-Road Electrotechnology Program provides rebate incentives that will help with the initial investment of qualifying electric equipment.
JEA's Non-Road Electrotechnology Program
InvestSmart with JEA Top 10 Tips
The following simple no- and low-cost energy savings tips are the starting point for your energy conservation efforts at your office or shop.
- Turn off lights and equipment when not in use.
- Use available sunlight to illuminate your work spaces.
- Replace incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent lamps.
- Install LED (light-emitting diode) "EXIT" signs.
- Install occupancy sensors to automatically turn off lights.
- Control direct sunlight through windows with screens or film.
- Regularly change HVAC filters.
- Tune-up your HVAC units (clean and check refrigerant charge).
- Install programmable thermostats.
- Purchase ENERGYSTAR® office equipment.